Zara Scarf / Cole Hann Gloves / Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette / Diptyque Votive Candles / Henri Bendel Cup & Saucer / Givenchy Hot Couture / Zara City Bag / Polar FT40 Watch / Deborah Lippmann Starlight Set
Giving gifts gifts is something you should be happy to do, but sometimes it can become difficult to decide what to buy. Here’s some inspiration for those of you who need some help… And all of these items are around $100 or less!!!
For the fashionista:
– Scarves and gloves can be a great way to go! Pick a print for a scarf that you think the person might like. Right now plaid is very in so any scarf with this design would be perfect, add some matching gloves and it’s the perfect gift!
– You can also never go wrong with a bag, girls love bags. I love this one from Zara — the grey is a great neutral and it is just the right size to fit anything a girl might need.
For the homebody:
– Candles are always a good option, and for the girl who loves her house or room to smell luxurious I would definitely recommend this set from Diptyque. They smell amazing and they look pretty too.
– Anything from Henri Bendel is fabulous but I love this cup and saucer set. It is so cute! And any girl who drinks tea or coffee would be so happy to receive this.
For the beauty lover:
– The infamous Marc Jacobs lolita palette is probably on every beauty lovers wish list. It is filled with the perfect neutral eyeshadows and encased in such sleek and beautiful packaging.
– Deborah Lippmann’s starlight nail polish set is a nail polish lovers dream, this brand can be very pricey when purchased individually but to receive it as a gift in this set is amazing.
– Perfume! Basically everyones sense of smell is different. My favorite just so happens to be Hot Couture from Givenchy, I fell in love with scent when I was 16 and I’ve worn it ever since. Even though buying a perfume can be difficult; if you have a sense of what the person likes than I think this is a great gift.
For the health nut:
– If the gal you’re buying for is very health conscious and goes to the gym a lot then this might be a winner. The Polar FT40 watch can monitor your heart rate, keep track of calories and stores your workout history.
What’s on your holiday wish list?